Cracking Maths focuses on the skills of the curriculum, rather than just the content, promoting real understanding, especially in areas such as problem-solving. All levels of the series are supported by engaging and stimulating digital resources, an invaluable teacher’s handbook and fantastic online materials.
- Meticulously reviewed to ensure complete coverage of the curriculum and seamless transition between years
- Problems and questions reflect ‘maths in real life’
- A School/Home Link book is included, with additional work for children to complete at home to reinforce each of the units covered in the Junior Infants pupil’s book.
- Interactive digital resources demonstrate new concepts while actively engaging pupils
- Teachers Handbooks further support planning and differentiation