Economics Now is written in line with the new Leaving Certificate Economics Specification, Research Project and written examination. Using a student-friendly and exam-focused approach, this textbook and accompanying Student Exam Handbook promote a strong understanding of the subject, translating that into great exam technique.
Features of the book include:
- Learning Intentions for each chapter frame the topics to assist structured teaching and learning
- Key Definitions stand out for emphasis and revision
- Class Activities throughout the text encourage research, discussion and debate
- Weblinks and YouTube references bring the content to life, making it more interactive
- Test Your Knowledge questions are ideal for consolidation/homework and revision
- References to the Student Exam Handbook extend the questioning to the exam and Research Project
- Relevant Log Tables are given at the back of the book
Economics Now is accompanied by a FREE Student Exam Handbook, containing:
- Sample exam questions
- Guidance and templates for the Research Project
- Facts and figures relating to current economic issues, topics and statistics
Economics Now comes with a FREE eBook! See the inside front cover for details. Gill Education eBooks are accessible both online and offline.