Fireworks is a complete English language programme for primary schools.
- Fantastic range of high-interest fiction and non-fiction texts to engage students
- Fully integrated, ground-breaking digital and audio resources for the classroom
- Carefully structured and planned programme delivering all your curriculum needs
- Designed to be used alongside any phonics programme
Each Fireworks anthology is supported by a skills books which develops written comprehension and writing skills.
Vampires, Elephants and Aliens, 5th Class Anthology
- Promotes a love of reading through great high-interest fiction, non-fiction, drama and poetry, illustrated with fabulous artwork
- Includes the best in real children’s literature from Skullduggery Pleasant to Artemis Fowl and best-selling authors Michael Morpurgo, Louis Sachar and many more
- Oral comprehension questions are included to help guide group and class discussion of the texts, the author and the world, as well as helping the student reflect on their own response to the text