Fireworks is a complete English language programme for primary schools.
- Fantastic range of high-interest fiction and non-fiction texts to engage students
- Fully integrated, ground-breaking digital and audio resources for the classroom
- Carefully structured and planned programme delivering all your curriculum needs
- Designed to be used alongside any phonics programme
Each Fireworks anthology is supported by a skills books which develops written comprehension and writing skills.
Witches, Spiders and Cowboys, 4th Class Anthology
- Promotes a love of reading through great high-interest fiction, non-fiction, drama and poetry, illustrated with fabulous artwork
- Includes the best in real children’s literature from Diary of a Wimpy Kid to Charlotte’s Web and best-selling authors Roald Dahl, C. S. Lewis and many more
- Oral comprehension questions are included to help guide group and class discussion of the texts, the author and the world, as well as helping the student reflect on their own response to the text