Window on the World is a high-quality series of History books for 3rd to 6th Class. Written in line with the Revised Curriculum, it contains all the appropriate strands and strand units for each class level.
- History Window on the World allows children to become active agents in their exploration of the past.
- Children explore primary sources such as documentary, pictorial, oral and artefactual evidence.
- Children acquire the necessary historical knowledge and concepts while developing their own skills and attitudes.
- Each chapter stimulates the children's interest and they learn in a fun and exciting way.
- There are four elements of assessment: Question Time; Creative Time; Puzzle Time; Time Detective.
- Each chapter contains a project page with ideas for integrating the topics into other subject areas.
- Webwatch contains website references for further investigation and learning.
- A selection of games and activities helps to stimulate children's interest in the topics