The new and updated Modern Accounting is a dynamic textbook that incorporates a fresh, interactive approach to the teaching of Leaving Certificate Accounting, for both Higher and Ordinary Levels.
- Revised edition of a dynamic textbook that incorporates a fresh and very practical approach to Leaving Certificate Accounting.
- Emphasises the theory of Acounting which is concisely covered in bullet format at the beginning of each chapter.
- All the elements of the Accounting syllabus comprehensively covered.
- Gradual and clear progression to more complex topics.
- Easy to navigate, well-structured and designed with the examination in mind.
- Includes many original exam-style questions for both levels.
- Student-friendly layout with the key information highlighted for easy revision.
- Answers to questions in text can be found at the back.
Author: Peter Quinn