The Scríobh Liom Programme is in accordance with the aims and objectives of the Revised Primary Curriculum and the accompanying teacher guidelines. It is an Irish translation of the popular Just Cursive Handwriting Programme.
- An exciting new series with all the material needed to teach cursive handwriting from infant level through Irish.
- Provides structured, simple activities to develop fluent handwriting skills
- 48 pages of handwriting practice
- Offers option of pupil self-assessment
- Supports the teaching of handwriting as gaeilge from infants level
Why Scríobh Liom?
The premise behind the Scríobh Liom Handwriting programme is simple and straightforward – frequent, focussed practice of a skill leads to mastery and retention of that skill. Teaching fully cursive handwriting from Infant level will enable children to write fluently, quickly and clearly.
- Self Assessment (Assessment for Learning)
- There is a traffic light self assessment option at the end of each page. The child ticks the colour they feel best applies to how well they have completed their work.
- Book: 48 pages
- Publisher: Just Rewards Publications (22nd April 2019)
- Language: Irish
- Code: JC010
- Product Dimensions: 297 x 210 mm