Skip to content
Colour is used to highlight blends, digraphs, prefixes, onsets, rhymes etc.
- Words are sorted into blocks of seven, chosen for their suitability and relevance in the modern Irish context.
- Contains a wide range of activities which reinforce the learning of each spelling.
- Regular revision chapters help consolidate learned spellings.
- Weekly tests and end of year review assess pupils progress.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection