Skip to content
The first eight chapters deal with initial, medial or final word sounds as a preparation for spelling lessons.
- Colour is used to highlight blends, digraphs, prefixes, onsets, rhymes etc.
- Words are sorted into blocks of two / three, chosen for their suitability and relevance in the modern Irish context.
- A cover flap is used to encourage the look / say / cover / write strategy.
- Contains a wide range of activities which reinforce the learning of each spelling.
- Six revision chapters throughout the book and four general revision chapters at the end help consolidate learned spellings.
- Weekly tests and end of year review assess pupils progress.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection