SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE
A new and improved edition of the best-selling Today’s World 3 for Leaving Certificate Geography, providing even greater continuity from Junior Cycle to Senior Cycle.
- This is a new and improved edition of the best-selling Today’s World 3.
- The syllabus requirements for both Higher and Ordinary Level students are met by Today’s World 1 along with either Today’s World 2 OR Today’s World 3.
- Today’s World 3 covers the following units of the course:
- Elective Unit 5 (The Human Environment)
- Optional Unit 7 (Geoecology)
- Optional Unit 8 (Culture and Identity)
- Optional Unit 9 (The Atmosphere-Ocean Environment).
- Three optional units (Higher Level students only) are included. This allows teachers and students to make choices within the syllabus (only one optional unit is required).
- Clear, concise and straightforward language is used throughout.
- The layout is accessible and student-friendly, and the text is packed with new full-colour Ordnance Survey maps, photographs, charts, diagrams and satellite images.
- Linkages are highlighted within the text.
- Continuity has been established with the settings and regions selected in Today’s World 1.
- New and up-to-date case studies and statistics reflect the changed social environment of recent times, e.g. the 2011 census of Ireland, the food crisis in East Africa and deforestation in Brazil.
- Leaving Certificate exam questions are provided at the end of each chapter.