Window on the World A is part of the SESE programme and is suitable for Junior Infants.
- All strands and strand units of History, Geography and Science are catered for in ONE book, in an integrated approach.
- Natural graded progression of oral, reading and writing skills throughout.
- Symbols are used to distinguish between the three subjects - History, Geography and Science.
- Each lesson is laid out over two pages, with the objective for each lesson placed at the bottom of the first page, providing a student- and teacher-friendly format.
- Drawings at Infant level are well laid out and help to develop children's motor skills.
- Lessons provide helpful links to other curricular areas, many of which are mentioned in the Teacher's Resource Books.
- An attractive Certificate of Completion is included in each book from Junior Infants to 2nd Class.